Terms and Conditions
Warm Welcome to our Website!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations that govern the use of http:/www.digitaldhamaka.in’s Website. These terms and conditions are accepted by you when you access this website. If you don’t agree to all terms and conditions, please stop using digitaldhamaka.in and do not buy any Digital Products.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice, Disclaimer Notice, and All Agreements will be referred to as “Client”, “You” and “Your”. You are the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms. Our Company is “The Company”, our “Ourselves”, and “We”, as well as “Our”, “Our”, and “Ourselves”. “Party”, either “Parties” or “Us”, refers both to the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and payment required to assist the Client in the best way for the purpose of fulfilling the Client’s requirements in relation to provision of the Company’s services. This is in accordance with the India’s’ prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology, or any other words in the singular, plural or capitalization, and/or they/they, is taken to be interchangeable and refers to the same.
www.digitaldhamaka.in and/or its licensed licensors are the owners of all intellectual property rights to material found on digitaldhamaka.in except where otherwise noted. All intellectual property rights remain reserved. This website can be accessed for personal use only. Please refer to these terms and conditions.
It is not allowed:
- Republish material from Website
- www.digitaldhamaka.in– Sell, rent or sublicense material
- Copy, duplicate, or reproduce material from the www.digitaldhamaka.in
- Redistribute content taken from www.digitaldhamaka.in
This Agreement shall commence on the date – 05/ 06 / 2022. Some parts of this website allow users to share opinions and information. www.digitaldhamaka.in does NOT filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they are published on the website. Comments are not intended to reflect the views or opinions of www.digitaldhamaka.in, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments are the opinions and views of the individual who posted them www.digitaldhamaka.in is not liable for comments or any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from the use and/or posting of or appearance of comments on this website.
www.digitaldhamaka.in reserves all rights to monitor comments and to remove comments that are considered offensive, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
This is what you warrant and represent –
- You have the right to post comments on our website.
- The Comments are not intended to infringe any intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, or patent of third parties.
- The comments do not contain any offensive, defamatory or illegal material that is a privacy invasion.
- The comments will not be used for soliciting or promoting business, custom, or commercial activities.
www.digitaldhamaka.in is granted a non-exclusive license by you to reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use and reproduce any of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written approval, the following organizations can link to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors can link to our website in much the same way as they link to other listed businesses’ Websites;
- Except for soliciting charities, shopping malls and fundraising groups, Accredited Businesses System-wide are not permitted to link to our Web site.
These links can be made to our homepage, to publications, or other information on the Website if the following are met: a) the link is not misleading; b) it does not falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking parties and their products/or services; c) the link fits within the context of that linking party’s website.
Other link requests may be considered and approved by the following types:
- Commonly-known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses;
- Dot.com Community Sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade organizations.
If we determine that the link request from these organizations would not be detrimental to us or our accredited businesses, (a) it is not likely to cause us to look unfavorably to them; (b) there are no negative records with us; and (c) the benefit for us from the visibility provided by the hyperlink outweighs the loss of www.digitaldhamaka.in.
These organizations can link to our homepage provided that the link isn’t misleading; b) doesn’t falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement or approval for the linking party or its products or services; c) fits within the context on the linking party’s site.
You can link to our website if you are an organization listed in paragraph 2. Include your name, organization name, contact information, URL of your website, URL of your site, URLs to which you plan to link, as well as your URL.
The following are some ways approved organizations can link to our website:
- Use our corporate name
- Use the linked uniform resource locator to:
- Any other description of our Website can be linked to if it makes sense in the context and format on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, linking to www.digitaldhamaka.in website will not be permitted.
You may not place frames around our Web Pages without our prior written approval.
Any content appearing on your website is not our responsibility. All claims that may arise on your Website are your responsibility. Any link(s), whether obscene, criminal or libelous should not be placed on our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right of asking you to remove any link or all links to our Website. You agree to remove all links from our Website immediately upon request. These terms and conditions, as well as its linking policy, may be amended at any time. You agree to adhere to these linking terms and conditions by linking to our website continuously.
Link removal from our website
You can contact us anytime if you find a link on our website that you consider offensive. Although we will review requests to remove links, we are not required to do so or respond directly to them.
We cannot guarantee that the website’s information is accurate, complete or correct. Nor can we promise that it will be available at all times or that it is up-to-date.
We disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions related to this website and its use. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exempt our liability for personal injury or death;
- Limit or exempt our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of your or our liabilities in any manner that isn’t permitted by applicable law.
- You may exclude any liabilities of yours or ours that are not permitted by applicable law.
These limitations and prohibitions of liability are set out in Section A and elsewhere in the disclaimer. They apply to all liabilities that arise under the disclaimer, even those arising in contract or tort, and any liabilities for breach of statutory duties.
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as long as the website, information and services are free of charge.
Use of Product
www.digitaldhamaka.in permits the User to access the Website URL information and to make use thereof under the terms set forth herein. The Website URL, a public service that is free of charge, is designed to help www.digitaldhamaka.in achieve its objective of assembling and disseminating information regarding the protection of intellectual properties. The User is prohibited from:
- Excessive use of the service to the detriment of other Users can be considered excessive (more than 10 search-related actions per minute from one IP address is excessive).
- perform automated queries;
- Perform bulk data acquisition, bulk downloading, or bulk storage;
- Perform bulk copying, bulk reformatting and bulk sharing of data.
- Perform web scraping
- Any other abusive use that degrades or circumvents the service is prohibited.
- Reselling of the products
Website URL data may not be sold or sublicensed to any other entity without www.digitaldhamaka.in/’s prior permission.
The User must identify the ” http:// www.digitaldhamaka.in/ Website URL”, as the source, and the following disclaimer. “The (http:// www.digitaldhamaka.in/) does not assume any responsibility for the integrity of the data contained in this database, including any manipulation or reformatting that might have occurred outside its control.”
www.digitaldhamaka.in reserves the rights to block access to the Website URL if there is an unauthorized or abusive use.
Furthermore, you agree to accept the following conditions.
- Our random verification and validation methods and techniques verify databases as a service or product. Before you make any purchase, please ensure that you are satisfied with the quality.
- These databases are valid at the time they were validated by us or Third parties. We never guarantee their accuracy.
- In the near future, databases may not be valid or live.
- digitaldhamaka.in never gives any guarantee for whether the databases provided by www.digitaldhamaka.in will be valid or active for some period of time.
- After purchasing the database(s) from digitaldhamaka.in/’“USER” has to use the database(s) only for their product promotion and USER should not use it for spamming or other illegal purposes.
- Any third party can take legal action against any USER if USER is involved in illegal activities or spamming.
- digitaldhamaka.in never gives any warranty or any guarantee or any other promise to USERs for database(s) correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- Money is non-refundable or non-transferable after purchasing the database(s). All sales are final and non-refundable due to the nature of data.
- Any database or custom database or email list sold by ‘digitaldhamaka.in /’
- comes with no guarantee of response rate or accuracy.
- ‘digitaldhamaka.in/’is never answerable, liable, or questionable for accuracy of the database.
- ‘digitaldhamaka.in/’is a Lead Generation Services, hereby, the information (data) is gathered from publicly available 1st Party or 2nd Party.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
By using the Database/Service offered by ‘www.digitaldhamaka.in/,‘ you agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to the Database/Service shall be governed by the laws of the Noida (UP Government) Court, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. You consent to personal jurisdiction over you by an arbitrator or mediator, as well as the courts of Bhopal.
Any dispute or claim originating from or pertaining to this Agreement, or its violation, shall be resolved via arbitration mediated by the Indian Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial (or other) Arbitration Rules (including the Emergency Interim Relief Procedures), and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.