We collect information
At the time we ask for your personal data, you will be informed about the personal information you are required to give and the reasons you are being asked.
We may also receive information from you if you contact us directly. This includes your name, email address and phone number. The contents of any message or attachments that you send to us and any other information we may request.
We may ask you for your contact information when you create an Account. This includes name, company name and address.
How we use your data
The information we collect can be used in many ways.
- ● Maintain, operate and provide support for our website
- ● Our website can be improved, personalized, and expanded.
- ● Analyze and understand how you use our website
- ● Create new products, services, features and functionality
- ● We will communicate with you either directly or through our partners. This includes customer service and updates.
- ● Send emails
- ● Fraud prevention and detection
https://digitaldhamaka.in/ uses log files in a standard way. These log files track visitors’ visits to websites. This is a standard practice for hosting companies and an integral part of analytics. Log files store information such as internet protocol (IP), browser type, Internet Service Providers (ISP), date stamp, time stamp, referring/exit web pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These log files are not linked with any personal identifiable information. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the website, gather demographic information, and gather other information.
Cookies and web beacons
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
This list can be used to locate the Privacy Policies for each advertising partner of https://digitaldhamaka.in/.
https://digitaldhamaka.in/ has no control or access to these cookies used by third-party marketers
Third Party Privacy Policies
https://digitaldhamaka.in/’s Privacy Policies do not apply to any other websites or advertisers. We recommend that you consult the Privacy Policies of third-party advertising servers to get more information. You may find information about their practices and how to opt out of certain options.
You have the option to disable cookies via your browser settings. You can find more information on cookie management for specific browsers at the respective websites.
Privacy Rights of the CCPA (Do not sell my personal information)
Californian consumers are entitled to the following rights under the CCPA:
- ● Ask a business to disclose which categories of personal data it has about consumers.
- ● Ask a business to delete personal data that it has about a consumer.
- ● Ask that businesses that sell personal data to consumers not do so. We have one month to reply to your request if you send us a request. Contact us if you wish to exercise any of the rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you fully understand all your data protection rights. Each user has the right to the following:
- ● Access rights – You can request copies of your personal information. This service may cost you a fee.
- ● You have the right of rectification – We can correct any incorrect information. You can also request that we complete any information you feel is incorrect.
- ● The right to erasure: You can request that your personal data be erased under certain conditions.
- ● The right to limit processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right for us to restrict your personal data processing.
- ● The right to object – Under certain conditions, you have the right of objecting to the processing of your personal information.
- ● Data portability: You have the right of data transfer – We can transmit the data we have collected to another organisation or to you directly, provided that certain conditions are met.
- ● We have one month to reply to your request if you send us a request. Contact us if you wish to exercise any of the rights.
Information for children
Our priority also includes protecting children using the internet. Parents and guardians are encouraged to monitor, guide, and/or participate in their online activities.
https://digitaldhamaka.in does NOT knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Data from children under 13.
We encourage you to immediately contact us if you believe that your child has provided such information to our website. We will make every effort to remove it from our records as soon as possible.